To subscribe to the electronic payment service a bank account is required with a username and password at one of the operating banks linked to the company’s system which will facilitate the opening of the needed bank accounts Inquiry and payment of bills would then be according to the following steps:
- Accessing the bank’s website or its mobile application.
- Entering the account number or user-name in addition to the password for the account.
- Choosing e-payment services.
- Choosing the service provider (biller).
- Entering the identification number for the bill to be paid.
- Inquiring about the amount due.
- Requesting and confirming the payment operation.
- Obtaining a notification of the transaction details through a text message on the mobile phone.